The BCM health check!
What is BCM?
"the act of anticipating incidents that may affect critical processes and functions for the organisation and ensuring that it responds to an incident in a planned and rehearsed manner"
Do you have enough resources and skills in your business to effectively manage, quality issues, crises, recalls, product security, environmental damage, health and safety.....And run the business?
Business Continuity only happens when you have the right tools in place to have your business up and running with minimal disruption. It is not solely about crisis management, disaster recovery or supplier failure risk management.
It is business wide and needs built-in resilience to help avoid incidents and crises, and to recover quckly if one does occur.
Risk Management Processes
"Risk is a function of how poorly a strategy will perform if the ‘wrong’ scenario occurs.” – Michael Porter,
So what can FQC Solutions help you with?
- Over 10 years experience in FMCG risk management in the F&B sector.
- Risk assessment - how to assess what are the risks, how to prioritise them, what is needed to determine whether the right risks have been identified
- Mitigation plans - what do they look like and what are they intended to deliver
- Procedural development - how to write and implement them to manage the mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Crisis management plans and manuals including effective recall
- Testing and managing processes that lead to effective BCM
- Running scenarios to test the plans
- Training in capability to the Crisis Teams
FQC Solutions 3 Phase Plan
Stage 1: Carry out 'Gap Analysis' assessments to determine your current status.
Stage 2: Programme development and associated training to enable you to self implement yourself.
Stage 3: Develop the programme for you and implement it for you too.